Sunday, April 21, 2013

Looking for Something to Watch Today? Watch a whole movie here kiddies!

The Masters of Horror series, a collection of short-ish film from classic horror directors that aired on Showtime, was pretty hit and miss. Some were decent, while others were downright atrocious. I won't waste time naming names, because there were a ton of them. But I lost a buttload of time in grad school watching every single one of them when researching for my independent study and needless to say, I was left feeling disappointed more often than not.However, there was one movie that I was so utterly impressed with, I immediately went on Amazon and bought it because I wanted to watch it over and over again. That was Incident On and Off a Mountain Road by Don Coscarelli. The title is stupidly long and off-putting, but the movie features a kick-ass horror heroine unlike any other I have seen in most mainstream releases. I'm not going to go in to too many details because I don't want to ruin it, but  this doe-eyed leading lady is not at all what she seems in the best possible way.I'm going to embed the whole film in the post, but in case it gets removed for some reason, the film is available on Netflix, Amazon, and probably some other places on the internet if you look. Trust me and watch! I'm curious what you think. ~L 
Source:http://www.gorelovingladies.com/2013/04/looking-for-something-to-watch-today.html

Looking for Something to Watch Today? Watch a whole movie here kiddies! Images

So Reason # 1 is Ogling Salman Khan. Very important.
(849 x 425 - 49.30 KB - jpeg)

Looking Back At: Maine Pyar Kiya | Get Filmy
(848 x 426 - 52.84 KB - jpeg)

Looking Back At: Maine Pyar Kiya | Get Filmy
(845 x 424 - 54.23 KB - jpeg)

Looking Back At: Maine Pyar Kiya | Get Filmy
(853 x 428 - 65.81 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment